The streets of Faifoo




Hullo earthlings, I deeply apologize for the lack of updates last month. May is also my last month as a junior in university. After June the 3rd I have officially entered the summer vacation, and have immediately filled it up with travel plans. I just got back from a short trip to Danang this morning, and although I've been there more than 10 times, this time with a new living experience, everything was so different. We got to stay at a villa with private pool, beautiful and chic architecture and lots of sun. Although maybe the sun wasn't the best part of the trip since it was too hot which made it super hard to walk around, everything else was purr-fect.

Camellia and I enjoyed the private pool more than we thought we would. I brought the bikinis thinking that I wouldn't even set one foot in the water and ended up swimming for two days. We visited Hoian on our second day, but couldn't walk around much thanks to the heat. However, just being in Hoian was really something as you're surrounded by tranquility and antique. I've always liked the town because of the feeling that the people here don't just scam tourists like some other cities in Vietnam, it's surprisingly not an expensive place to stay, in terms of food, souvenirs and café prices.

So for the hot day that involved a lot of walking in Hoian I chose the tackiest outfit possible with an almost useless cowbow hat, a short dress and a big ass pair of earrings. Now looking at the photos that Camellia took for me (in which she did a wonderful job btw) do I realize how actually tacky my outfit was, which explains all of the staring from locals. We also met a pregnant cat who was so friendly and decided to slow down our exploring trip by sitting in Camellia's lap and acting cute. This was such a highlight in our trip :D

With all of the travelling that I'm gonna do in June, I hope this month's gonna be an exciting blogging month for me. Enjoy the photos and I wish you all a beautiful and happy summer!






















Location: Hoi An - Viet Nam
Photos taken by Camellia and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment