Chasing sunset



Crazy crazy days. I'm in the midst of exams and tests and projects, they spin me to the point where I have to actually make a detailed plan in my head of how many tasks I have to accomplish everyday. I'm almost done with my third year of university, don't know how to feel about that. Although entering fourth year means that there's excitements await, it also means that I'm just one step closer to being in the somewhat real world. I understand perfectly why people want to plan their lives, so that they could reduce the amount of risks and feel safe thinking at least they have a goal. I have one of those long-term plans as well, but as of lately I've been more confused than ever about how I should become in the future. There's this quote that has been floating on tumblr for a long time now that says: "Isn't it a pleasant feeling thinking that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet?", and I'm considering it my positive source, cause however lost and confused I might be in the future, there's gonna be one morning that I wake up and think to myself: "You're not doing a very bad job you know, you're alright."

Lots of stuff that have to do with my emotional health has happened this week, and I was thrown into the state of complete exhaustion. I always knew that the body and mind are connected, but not until more stuff happened did I realize how strong this bond was. I think the best thing to do right now is to finally finish this blog post and to sleep as well as possible to regain strength. This shoot was done when we were both lazy for a trip in the city, and thought we'd never tried out the rooftop. I always knew that the rooftop was no bad place for photography, as it provides various backgrounds and wind pro bono. I was so in love with both of the outfits in the post, wish I was skinny enough to rock them meh :'(














Outfit by LIBÉ

No comments:

Post a Comment