Dalat day II


The other day as I was editing my photos for the last article, I thought to myself 'why don't I get it over with and be done with the shoots from Dalat already'. So I did, and the more I edited the photos the more I wanted to be back there again. Usually with photos taken here I have to do a lot of editing, maybe it's because I'm not that good at editing photos also, but the colors are always somewhat wrong, and I had to do whatever I could to make it look presentable. With these ones, probably cause they're taken under such good natural light, I barely had to move a finger.

I apologize for the amount of photos in this post also. I tried to remove irrelevant and not-that-beautiful photos a couple of times before uploading and posting, but the rest were just too good not to be observed. On the second day we visited the Truc Lam pagoda, a church and this awesome villa called The Crazy House (that aside from me nobody seemed to enjoy). I experienced my first ride of cable car, it was pretty OK on the first ride, I panicked a little bit (by a little bit I mean screaming quietly and babbling about how scary it was the entire time). But the second ride happened when it was windy and started to rain. And at the height of 2873487439m the car swung back and forth, we couldn't close the window by then so it was so freaking cold, and the raindrops started to hit the glass violently. I, no doubt, screamed the whole time, but still didn't forget to take a couple of selfies (hipster and cheesy I know I knoww) to remind myself how freaking scary it was up there.

The Crazy House was this awesome construction that was basically every weird thing possible put in one place. One thing I liked about this house is that the architect really played with the visitors' guts, as the stairs were only 40cm (maybe less) wide, the handrail was knee-low and there was no protection. There's lots of stairs in different directions, and each time you climb up to one, the view changes as the house was designed so in details that no view was alike. It was such an awesome experience, but I was too busy climbing (and freaking out a little) that I couldn't take many photos of it. This place is a hotel as well, just imagine waking up to all of those things in the morning haha

Have a happy and productive Monday everyone. I planned to continue with my Linguistics studying this morning, but as you might have seen in the length of this post, the plan has failed partially :D



































No comments:

Post a Comment