The random outings


It seems like after our little trip to the dream city I was drained from ideas and ability to take good photos. Every weekend I took my camera with me, went to nice places with different friends and tried to capture everything that was happening, but somehow the result didn't satisfy me. My productivity lies heavily on my mood, so when I'm feeling deeply uninterested in any photos I don't feel like I even have energy to edit them, let alone making a blog post about it. I just feel like they're not good enough.

So basically that's the theme of this post. I hope as the blog progresses I'll be able to get myself out of this phase and will finally be satisfied with my photographic accomplishments. I apologize for the somewhat depressing writing again, despite the promise to write only joyful positive things in here :D Hopefully as summer is slowly approaching, my life will have more interesting events to be shared.









Bonus: my probably all time favorite summer song. The video was shot in the beautiful and sunny Barcelona and has been captivating my mind for two straight years.

1 comment:

  1. That green swiss roll looks delicious! Also, I just wanted to say that I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it through Kayture (it seems we have a mutual liking for Kristina's blog!) It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes, new purchases and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete