Hi! Post #1


So, to the people who don't know me, which I believe are the majority of everyone, I'm Sam, a self-called name that is very close to my own real name in Vietnamese. On March 25th, 2014, I'm 20 years 4 months and 17 days old. I have to state before I do everything in here is that, I am by no mean a real photographer. I'm just a spoiled kid whose parents decided that it's a good idea to buy her a DSLR camera so that she'd stop whining and bothering them. Therefore, all of my, again, so-called photography works that are uploaded in here are unprofessional works. I take photos for fun, and I have no serious intention to turn this into a career, but I'm always open for suggestions and comments. I opened this blog with one thought in mind, which is that I wanna start stacking all of my works in one place where I can see them clearly, because, although as immature as I am, each shoot captures me in a priceless moment, either with friends, family or at a place where I feel happy. So, last word on the introduction, for anyone who will have the intention to view my blog, I hope you enjoy it here, just as much as I enjoy taking these photos :)

On to the shoot. This was done about a month or more ago on a somewhat hang-out with my neighbor/best friend/sister. Although the waiter who waited on us was surprisingly rude and nosy, the place appeared quite nice on photos. We had some lovely food and did some weird poses. I think I've owed her the photos of this shoot for as long as I remember, but only have time (and encouragement and inspiration) to edit them today.
















Location: i.d. café, 61B Tu Xuong St., Dist. 3


No comments:

Post a Comment