last sunday of March



I love the Fine Arts Museum the way I love the zoo. Despite the non-air-conditioned rooms and the long walks, it always gives me the feeling of serenity and privacy. As we were there yesterday, there was an exhibition with pieces from Russian painters. No need to say I'm a big fan of oil paintings, and the works were so beautiful that I even intended to make a different post dedicated to all of the exhibited paintings. Turns out yesterday was the last day of the exhibition, look who just got lucky?

So, it's the end of March already. April is known to be the birth month of almost every of my close friends. Here comes the quest to find the perfect birthday gift!





this piece looks 100x times more awesome, but my camera could only capture a fraction :(











Location: the Fine Arts Museum, 97 Pho Duc Chinh St., Dist. 1, HCMC

No comments:

Post a Comment