That sunny day


Second day of running the blog, and I've come up with a few ideas on what's ahead. I'm gonna try to do more current shootings cause I feel like all I can do right now is reposting photos from years and years ago, and it's gonna get boring cause I've already posted some of them on Facebook. Anything that makes me inspired to take more photos is always a good thing.

These photos were taken when my best friend Camellia just got her new camera, around February 2012. Wow, three posts in February already. Apparently February is the month of photographic inspirations hmmm... And I've kept the promise not to "ruin our cyber-reputation" (not like we have one haha) yesterday as I only picked out the best photos :)















Locations: Bitter Sweet café (closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment