My beloved yellow room


Due to my family condition, I move a lot. And because I'm vain, ridiculous and childish, every time I move, I need about 10kg of stuff beside. So, in that condition, my camera isn't always on the first-pick list every time I pack, because I don't wanna carry her around unprotected, and she would end up in my closet alongside with undies, pijamas and socks anyways. But after starting this blog, I might have to think again.

Today's photos are just simple. They were shot in my room, in one of the hottest afternoons in February, just random photos of my stuff, my journal and my makeups, or what I'd like to call them, toys. Every now and always I like to take photos of what's around me, especially when I get to stay in my own room. I already posted this on my other blog, but anyways, just to sum up another mark of my days as a 20-year-old, I'll post them again here. Have a beautiful week folks :)









No comments:

Post a Comment